PMA 130 LC Induction to start from 9th April
|April 8, 2012||Posted by Administrator under Announcements, General|
Induction of PMA 130 Long Course will start from 9th April and will last till 13th of May, 2012. The ad as it was appeared on the leading news papers on 8th April, 2012 is attached.
Schedule Of Registration / Preliminary Tests:
Registration0: 9 Apr – 13 May 2012 (Incl Saturdays/Sundays)
Preliminary Tests: 28 May – 20 Jul 2012 (Except Saturdays/Sundays/Closed Holidays)
Note: Repeater candidates must report at concerned AS&RCs from 28 May 2012 to 01 Jun 2012 for preliminary tests.
Further details are as follows:
Eligibility Conditions For PMA 130 LC Registration
- Intermediate or Equivalent: 17 – 22 years on 1st November 2012
- Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel: 17-23 Years
- Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hons) / BBA): 17-24 Years
- Serving Army Soldiers: 17-25 Years
(3months of relaxation can be awarded)
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Pakistani and domiciles holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan.
Please Note that upon final selection candidates with Dual Nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm)
- Visual Standards
(a) Distance Vision With or Without glasses: 6/9, 6/12
(b) Near Vision: J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses
- Weigh: As per Body Mass Index.
You can calculate your BMI here: BMI Calculator
- Marks – FA / FSc:(a) Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
(b) Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
- Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc:
Minimum 55 percent marks for the candidates from specified area Area incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in Khyber Pakhtun Khwa, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
- Serving Army Soldiers
50 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Hope Certificate
Candidates who have passed Part-1 of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and have appeared/appearing in Part-II/Final Examination and whose result will be announced by 30 Sep 2012 can also apply subject to provision of original Part-1 Marks Sheet alongwith “Hope Certificate” by the Head of College/University that they have good chance of passing the final examination with minimum 60% marks. Such candidates will deposit their original Part-II Certificate/Mark Sheets alongwith 4 attested copies to GHQ PA Dte, PA-3(a) latest by 10 Oct 2012 otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
- Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate
Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc MUST get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
- A-Level Candidates
A level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all candidates who have passed A level and equivalent examination from abroad are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Marks – FA / FSc:(a) Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Ineligibility Conditions For PMA 130 LC Registration
- Not Recommended twice by ISSB / GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other Government Service.
- Diploma holders.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Candidates can either opt for online registration or can visit their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers to get registered to 130 LC.
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.
Registration At ASRC:
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science (Only for CS students). The candidates declared successful in written test, will undergo physical tests at AS&RCs.
Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests as under:-
|(a)||1.6 km Run||8 1/2 Minutes|
|(b)||Push Ups||15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(c)||Sit Ups||15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(d)||Chin Ups||3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(e)||Ditch Crossing||7’4” x 7’4” with a depth of 4’|
Preliminary Medical Tests:
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
Short listed candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance. Allocation of disciplines will be made due consideration to merit, choice and service requirements. Allotment of discipline/decision of GHQ will be final and no representation in this regard or request for change in discipline allotted will be entertained.
Documents Required At AS&RCs
- Original Certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FSc/Equivalent certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level / ’A’ Level, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Colour Photos (duly attested front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as 3 x photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter are also required for Repeater Candidates.
NOTE.Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
PAKISTAN NATIONALS Residing Abroad:
Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of Application Forms. They will submit their Application Forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by 10 Jul 2012. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration (Selection), Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible for traveling to and from Pakistan.
If selected candidates for current entry are more than the required induction, the left over candidates would be considered for next PMA Long Course entry subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions / merit.
For registration head to: https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/pma/regn.php
For Exam slipe: https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/