24th Technical Cadet Course Pakistan Army
|February 26, 2012||Posted by Administrator under Announcements, General|
Registration for 24th Technical Cadet Course also know as TCC will start from tomorrow, 28th February and will last till 15th of March. The Army Selection and Recruitment Centers will remain open on Saturdays and Sundays for Registration.
The preliminary tests will be held from 19th March to 30th March 2012 excluding weekends (Saturday/Sunday). We can expect an increase in the registration date as well as the time frame of preliminary test as it was done at the last recruitment when registration date of PMA 129 was extended.
The details are as follows:
Eligibility Conditions For 24TCC Registration
- Age: 17 – 21 years on 1st September 2012 (3months of relaxation can be awarded)
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Pakistani and domiciles holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan.
Please Note that upon final selection candidates with Dual Nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm)
- Weigh: As per Body Mass Index.
You can calculate your BMI here: BMI Calculator
- FSc (Pre-Engeneering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science with a minimum of 65% marks
- O level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and A level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Studies/Computer Science in Grade A-C.(A) Candidates possessing qualifications such as O level and A level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board of Chairmen Committee (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form.
(B) Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared/are appearing in
FSc Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on HOPE Certificates duly issued by the Head of the institutions.
(C) Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
Ineligibility Conditions For 24TCC Registration
- Not Recommended twice by ISSB / GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other Government Service.
- Diploma holders.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions/Academies or nominated against reserved defence quota seats/studying as paying Cadet in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges.
Candidates can either opt for online registration or can visit their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers to get registered to 24th TCC.
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.
Registration At ASRC:
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science (Only for CS students). The candidates declared successful in written test, will undergo physical tests at AS&RCs.
Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests as under:-
|(a)||1.6 km Run||8 1/2 Minutes|
|(b)||Push Ups||15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(c)||Sit Ups||15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(d)||Chin Ups||3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes|
|(e)||Ditch Crossing||7’4” x 7’4” with a depth of 4’|
Preliminary Medical Tests:
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Short listed candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance. Allocation of disciplines will be made due consideration to merit, choice and service requirements. Allotment of discipline/decision of GHQ will be final and no representation in this regard or request for change in discipline allotted will be entertained.
Academic Military Training
|S/No.||Discipline||Duration 4 years at|
|(1)||Civil Engineering||Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST)|
|(2)||Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering||Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|(3)||Computer Software Engineering|
|(4)||Electrical Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|(6)||Computer Systems Engineering|
|(8)||Aeronautical Engineering||College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur (NUST)|
One year military training at PMA Kakul, after obtaining Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Degree.
Documents Required At AS&RCs
- Original Certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FSc/Equivalent certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level / ’A’ Level, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Colour Photos (duly attested front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as 3 x photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter are also required for Repeater Candidates.
NOTE.Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
For further details visit: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk