135 GD (Pilot) Course Announced
|March 12, 2012||Posted by Administrator under Announcements, General|
The wait is over, 135 GDP course is finally announced, details are as follows:
Age: 16 to 22 Years on 15 Oct, 2012
Nationality: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
- Male: 163 cm
- Female: 163 cm
Note: 04 years course (02 years as aviation cadet and 02 years as Pilot Officer in respective institutions) leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed with atleast 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following: 1. FSc(Pre-Engg/Pre-Medical/Computer Science) 2. ‘A’ levels with Physics and Maths or Biology. 3. FSc with Physics and any two subjects; i-e; Maths, Statistics, Computer Science and Biology.
READ BEFORE REGISTRATION
1. Candidate must be in possession of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Computerized Form “B”.
2. Candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign nationality before joining the course.
3. Appearing candidates can also apply provided they render a certificate from head of the institution that they will acquire requisite marks.
4. Candidates who have appeared earlier in ISSB must bring their ISSB letter of Acceptance / Rejection / Screen Out.
1. Twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) / General Headquarters (GHQ) or Naval Headquarters (NHQ) or Air Headquarters (AHQ) Selection Board.
2. Twice screened out by ISSB / any Service Selection Board.
3. Once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by any Service Selection Board (ISSB and Service Selection Boards will be considered at par for eligibility purpose). Absentee from any Service Selection Board will be treated as rejected.
4. Twice rejected by ISSB or any Service Selection Board for specific higher qualification courses.
5. If declared permanently unfit by Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board (AFAMB) for commissioning in PAF / Army / Navy (candidates declared unfit by AFAMB / CMB / CMH will remain ineligible until they are declared fit by AFAMB).
6. If dismissed / removed / debarred from any Government Service including Armed Forces.
7. If withdrawn / rejected from any Service Training Institution for the reasons of maladjustment / disciplinary grounds / medical unfitness / resignation / purchase of release / character qualities. However, candidates withdrawn due to poor performance in academics or lack of flying aptitude are eligible to apply for branches other than the one they were withdrawn from.
8. If convicted by a court of law for any offence.
9. If their original academic certificates are found tampered with.
10. If they have concealed any information or have provided incorrect information at the time of filling in their application forms / interview.
11. Thrice screened out by Army / Navy / Air Force in any preliminary tests stands ineligible.
12th March – 17th March, 2012
To register head to: http://www.joinpaf.gov.pk